Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a few of these pics last week. I feel almost invincible on the Titan now since I officially broke it in with a nice 3-4ft drop. :D Suspension is for wussies ;) (Kinda ironic since my other bike is a V10 :p ) Anyways, not too huge but I had fun and am getting better. Hit up some djs that day too and mtbkid might have a few pics of me, I dunno. I also kinda have flatland 180s down, just have to be goibng fairly slow to do them. :) Okay well... 1 pic, lol. The other ones didn't turn out real well. :p

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
:eek: its bar spin compatible! can ya do one of those? ;)

dont ride anything but ur titan for a month, then get back on ur v10, then tell me how it feels

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chikity China said:
:eek: its bar spin compatible! can ya do one of those? ;)

dont ride anything but ur titan for a month, then get back on ur v10, then tell me how it feels
I haven't ridden my V10 in probably....a month and a half if not two. :p Mostly just the Titan and the AC.

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
I haven't ridden my V10 in probably....a month and a half if not two. :p Mostly just the Titan and the AC.
Yeah, I just got back on my Patriot after it was in the shop for a month getting the brakes fully rebuilt. :mad: So after a month of nothing but urban on my hardtail, it was weird at first. But you never forget how to ride a bike...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Andrewpalooza said:
Yeah, I just got back on my Patriot after it was in the shop for a month getting the brakes fully rebuilt. :mad: So after a month of nothing but urban on my hardtail, it was weird at first. But you never forget how to ride a bike...
Oh definitely. And I'll be doing a dh race on Saturday too. :p

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Oh definitely. And I'll be doing a dh race on Saturday too. :p
No downhill races in my future unfortunately. Actually, I might be coming out to Colorado with a few friends on business (dropping off a freezer for a wealthy gentleman) and we want at the very least get some shuttle runs in and, if possible, time it so we can hit a DH race while we're there. Wishful thinking maybe...

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andrewpalooza said:
No downhill races in my future unfortunately. Actually, I might be coming out to Colorado with a few friends on business (dropping off a freezer for a wealthy gentleman) and we want at the very least get some shuttle runs in and, if possible, time it so we can hit a DH race while we're there. Wishful thinking maybe...
When are you coming out and where in Colorado are you going?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Andrewpalooza said:
No clue and Boulder area respecively. Might hit up Vail this summer too, if I can get the funds, but I'm moving out this summer :D , so maybe not.
Sweet. I'm about a 2hr drive south of Boulder.

Where you moving?

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Sweet. I'm about a 2hr drive south of Boulder.

Where you moving?
I'm staying in Lawrence because I got an Architecture scholarship to KU. The three other guys I'm moving in with all bike, there is going to be like $20,000 in bikes in our apartment. Hopefully we'll have a decent workshop too.

I'll PM you before we leave if you want to ride...that would kick some balls.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Andrewpalooza said:
I'm staying in Lawrence because I got an Architecture scholarship to KU. The three other guys I'm moving in with all bike, there is going to be like $20,000 in bikes in our apartment. Hopefully we'll have a decent workshop too.

I'll PM you before we leave if you want to ride...that would kick some balls.
Sweet man. We'll definitely have to hookup and ride. The DH race schedule is at www.racemsc.com I'd recommend Angelfire. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.