Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anyone know of any dealers in the area carrying good, susp. corrected rigid forks? I'm especially interested in the U.K. Pace carbon fork, but it seems this isn't distributed in N.A. -- so 2d question: has anyone on here had any luck obtaining one from a U.K. dealer (Pace won't sell direct into Canada)?
Cheers for any replies.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I like it... no problems so far. It looks good and it works fine. The only caveat would be the lack of "lawyer tabs" on the drop outs.

Definitely an XC fork however.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SSteel and TT: thanks a lot for the replies; I'm going to check with Wiggle in the UK re the Pace. SSteel: that fork looks the business -- can't find the axle-crown spec on the website; do you happen to know what it is? I need 435mm minimum, pref. 440.
Cheers.

·
Registered
789 Posts
iggy giant said:
SSteel and TT: thanks a lot for the replies; I'm going to check with Wiggle in the UK re the Pace. SSteel: that fork looks the business -- can't find the axle-crown spec on the website; do you happen to know what it is? I need 435mm minimum, pref. 440.
Cheers.
My fork is 435mm axle-to-crown. I know they make different versions and different ratios; some v-brake, some disc only and some a combination.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.