Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm scouring the webs for a rigid fork with close to the correct axle-crown length. Hoping someone here points me to something I haven't come across yet. Bonus points for a Canadian company, but still full points for North American. What I'm looking for...

Open to carbon, but I'd prefer steel(economical and durable)
1 1/8" threadless - no taper
100mm QR9 axle
415-440mm axle-crown
V-brake or disc, preferably both.
<$200

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a Carbon Cycles Exotic Alloy XC rigid fork. Mine is disc specific but they have them in just about every spec you can imagine. Based on your requirements I think the part numbers you are looking for are CC-F0225 for carbon or CC-F0125 for AL. The carbon fork is within your budget, my AL fork was around $110 shipped. I have been happy with it, seems to be well made with great fit/finish.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
mtbr member
230 Posts
I may have an old Kona P2 somewhere, but not the nice triple-butted version. It has v-brake posts but no disc tabs

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Ritchie Logic fork, if they are still made were all the shizzle back in the day. i'll check my garage tomorrow- maybe mine is still there.

·
Registered
178 Posts
OP, did you find something that worked? I'm looking for a fork with exactly the same specs you mentioned.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts