Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
notaknob was back in the saddle as of yesterday ripin' it as usual:thumbsup: . He happened to bring the the helmet cam on our normal loop...

:D Enjoy...


South Foothills January 2010 from Notaknob on Vimeo.

I also rode with a future bando today at WM...

The kid is strong:)

Tye managed the entire loop, but he payed for it:thumbsup:







 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. Are you a DAD?

It was a very proud moment for me today. We managed to squeeze out about 7.5 miles today. He was hurtin' I could see it. It only took a little bribery (Frosty) but it ended with smiles!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,341 Posts
Great day at WM

Dang, thats quite a ride for Tye. How cool is that. Your not a proud dad are you? You could not have asked for a better day out there. Lots of familure faces today. Here a few pics.
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I recognize that guy..

Great pics!

The waterfall of ice is spectacular:thumbsup:

Nice job on the BIG tabletop!
 

·
Bandolero
Joined
·
2,438 Posts
Chasing After You

Nice Bryan. Looked like a great day for a ride.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
789 Posts
Got Jokes

Mtn. Biker123 said:
Yes, yes it was. You should have joined us. You might have had some company:p

Thanks Teeg...how's the skee'in?

...little snippet of the Kid.

Bry
It was a good day of riding and enjoying WM.
Sorry didnt mean to put you in an ackward situation when you returned to the vehicle.:eek: Should have taken your situation into account abit more. :nono: we will be a bit more considerate next time.:thumbsup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pcupach said:
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Yes, yes it was. You should have joined us. You might have had some company:p

Thanks Teeg...how's the skee'in?

...little snippet of the Kid.

Bry
It was a good day of riding and enjoying WM.
Sorry didnt mean to put you in an ackward situation when you returned to the vehicle.:eek: Should have taken your situation into account abit more. :nono: we will be a bit more considerate next time.:thumbsup:
No problem man...just imagine if it was your mom;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
notaknob was back in the saddle as of yesterday ripin' it as usual:thumbsup: . He happened to bring the the helmet cam on our normal loop...

:D Enjoy...


South Foothills January 2010 from Notaknob on Vimeo.

I also rode with a future bando today at WM...

The kid is strong:)

Tye managed the entire loop, but he payed for it:thumbsup:







When you going to get that boy out to the BMX track? Are you afraid he won't want to putter around on that singletrack after he has some real fun? :thumbsup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oldmanjoe said:
When you going to get that boy out to the BMX track? Are you afraid he won't want to putter around on that singletrack after he has some real fun? :thumbsup:
Maybe...;)
 

·
Bandolero
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
notaknob was back in the saddle as of yesterday ripin' it as usual:thumbsup: . He happened to bring the the helmet cam on our normal loop...

:D Enjoy.

I also rode with a future bando today at WM...

The kid is strong:)

Tye managed the entire loop, but he payed for it:thumbsup:
Cool video Knob...Kudos to Tye,WM wow!!:thumbsup:
RCC
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top