Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
saddlemeat
3,873 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
'Cause we appreciate people like you:thumbsup:
Aaha, so you're... thankful, and... nice?

What a concept! :thumbsup:

I'm holed up on the mountain in the snow mostly, come down to email and mtbr and FB when they plow the road. Been thinking some DEEP thoughts betwixt feeding the woodstove. Usually ski out to the meadow after dark to see if all the stars are in the right place. I'm unabashedly in love with my solar system right now. :D

·
saddlemeat
3,873 Posts
Jim Beam said:
I didn't know, so I did a Google image search. And just like you said, I laughed, cried, and laughed some more.
Seems like a REAL B'dlo would wave a bottle instead of a cop gun. :arf:

And would have a bigger package.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lemme try this again...

MTB ABQ said:
nice vid gents, even better riding~ appreciate the OTB moments left in, as that's more my style ;) Hoping injuries were only pride related.
Thank you MTB ABQ

I happened upon another Bandolero at WM today..

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Laugh, cry, and laugh some more:D

South Foothills January 2010 from Notaknob on Vimeo.
What happened to the dude on the rockn roller? Miss the cheater rock on the bottom? Looks like he flipped!! That was funny of the guy standing and then falling on your new roller. Who was that?

Good stuff. As long as nobody gets hurt, it is funny to see us bikers eat Sh!t...

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
F.N.G said:
What happened to the dude on the rockn roller? Miss the cheater rock on the bottom? Looks like he flipped!! That was funny of the guy standing and then falling on your new roller. Who was that?

Good stuff. As long as nobody gets hurt, it is funny to see us bikers eat Sh!t...
Ten/4...

I was laughing this morning for sure...thanks knob.

The guy on the roller was me:D

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
In all honesty I thought the first picture was Bruce. Not trying to even crack a joke, and perhaps beer discombobulated my eyesight.....but on second thought it's kind of funny.

Is the injured bandolero back in the saddle yet?

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Timo said:
In all honesty I thought the first picture was Bruce. Not trying to even crack a joke, and perhaps beer discombobulated my eyesight.....but on second thought it's kind of funny.

Just good photograhy;)

I'm happy to say that, yes, knobby is back in the saddle

In fact he's the man with the cam:band:

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Timo said:

While I've got your attention, I'd like to thank yourself and the rest of the original FOO members that contributed to the success at WM. We continue to hav a very good relationship with the Land Managers there from the foundation that you guys/gals created. I think that it has dawned on me finally that while I'm a bit more adventurous these days, it's very important to provide and maintain fun, flowy intermediate trails and systems such as the one we have at WM.

For the kids sake...:D

Tye Rider on White Mesa from Bryan Andrada on Vimeo.

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Who Am I

Timo said:

I take offense at that. That bike is obviously a SS or cross bike.

Back on the bike but going slow AND using my granny gear.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.