Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our summer so far. its not all riding, the intro is a bit wierd but hey o well it was fun to film. the weathers not been great but its good for building. too wet at the moment for the big jumps but as soon as it dries out im gonna give them a go.

·
SuperInstigator
2,169 Posts
What's that I smell? Sniff Sniff.....Sniff....Jackas? Well, you're not exactly going to take on the legendary acting of Johnny Knoxville and Wee-man, but I gotta say: that was a pretty good attempt. Although I didn't see [m]any crashes, you did some pretty crazy stuff. Ummm, let's see...drafting of a moped on a bmx bike on a one way street (it is one way isn't it?)....hmmm, that's got the makings of a new Jackas. As for the dancing, well, ummm, ahhh, well, work on it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
ha, this is the first video where it just shows you guys havin' fun for six minutes, instead of sick riding that makes me feel like I suck nuts.

not to say you guys suck, but you weren't really pulling tuck no handers or x-ups, or turn downs

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
them two areas are now filled up with water. about a week ago one of my mates fell into it while going very slow. its a shame we didn't get it on camera it was hilarious.:D
no it is not a one way street. although it didn't look it but we got about 40mph with me skitching and about 45mph with just the brakeless BMX
we don't have any crashes in the video because we don't crash. but to be honest you shouldn't really crash just jumping doing no tricks. i've only just started doing very simple tricks like tobogans, one handers, tabletops and 180's.

Attachments

·
SuperInstigator
2,169 Posts
the_godfather said:
them two areas are now filled up with water. about a week ago one of my mates fell into it while going very slow. its a shame we didn't get it on camera it was hilarious.:D
no it is not a one way street. although it didn't look it but we got about 40mph with me skitching and about 45mph with just the brakeless BMX
we don't have any crashes in the video because we don't crash. but to be honest you shouldn't really crash just jumping doing no tricks. i've only just started doing very simple tricks like tobogans, one handers, tabletops and 180's.
The reason I thought it was one way is because all the cars seemed to be parked the same direction. I wasn't paying too close attention, but that's what it seemed like...

I always crash...:confused: :cryin:

Tim

·
Registered
254 Posts
"we don't have any crashes in the video because we don't crash. but to be honest you shouldn't really crash just jumping doing no tricks."

<snicker>
Ahhh, the innocence of youth.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice helmets where did you get them? im going to be the one that calls you a retard for not wearing a helmet. But other then that nice vid!:thumbsup: I enjoyed it

and i dont think im going to be the only one messing with you about the helmet thing either

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was actually suprised it took someone that long to notice that we wern't wearing helmets for most of the video. I have one now and was wearing it in some shots in the video. my mate also has one on order

1 - 12 of 12 Posts