Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help...I've got a friend from MI vacationing in NH who will be staying in Bethlehem. He and I would like to get together to ride but he only has one morning available till 11:30. My question is does anyone know of some trails near Bethlehem that we could access close by which would not get us hopelessly lost without the aid of a local sherpa? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Matt

PS Forgot to add...he's an intermediate rider and not terribly daring so I don't want to kill the poor guy. Hopefully there is something close by that's not too gonzo. Thanks

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kingdomseeder said:
Littleton Bike Shop
603 444-3437
Kingdomseeder,

Good call. We met up with Dave Harkless, co-owner of the shop, and he hooked us up with a nice trail close by called Morse or Morris Resevior (?). Very nice folks there and a beautiful new spacious shop. It turned out my friend was staying 1/2 mile from the shop in Littleton, not Bethlehem so they were a perfect recommendation. Trail was good combo of lake side cross country with some man made bridges and skinnies over mud pits thrown in for good measure. Conditions were a bit wet and muggy, but it was a nice ride. We topped it off with a dip in the lake. :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.