Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
never ender
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to ride into sea otter and escape the parking hustle. Where's the best place to ride in from? I'm thinking one of the trailheads near East Garrison/CSUMB.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is a park and ride at the firestation at the base of the main entrance to Laguna Seca on highway 68, this is the closest I can think of to park and ride in.... about 10 min ride from the track.

·
Hella Olde
2,541 Posts
fyi- they are using a second vehicle entrance this year off reservation road to ease congestion. I have never had trouble getting into the race, though, but I go early.

·
Registered
239 Posts
DH40 said:
fyi- they are using a second vehicle entrance this year off reservation road to ease congestion. I have never had trouble getting into the race, though, but I go early.
What time do you suggest arriving to avoid the masses?

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
DH40 said:
I'll second that.

I think I came in the back way last time too...8-9ish wasn't too much of a hassle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.