Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Sweetness! Glad to see Stefan in back on two wheels. Did you guys/gal do 101 or Black Lake?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

I must ask though, why does almost every post you make have to contain some sort of insult or question the readers manhood? Are you that insecure?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
:ihih: :ihih:
AndyN said:
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

I must ask though, why does almost every post you make have to contain some sort of insult or question the readers manhood? Are you that insecure?
AndyN- You gotta lighten up. Maka is a great guy. He talks sh!t in a playful way. It's fun and he's our MTBR smartass. No place would be complete or fun, for that matter without the person who keeps the homorous and lighthearted trashtalk going. Chut is our loveable class clown. You gotta stop taking things so serious and look for reasons to laugh instead of taking offense.

Anyways, while I'm on the subject- The chick in the yellow Bike & Sport shirt is a little cutie. With a little more meat on those bones, I'd hit it for sure:ihih:

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
delnorte said:

Anyways, while I'm on the subject- The chick in the yellow Bike & Sport shirt is a little cutie. With a little more meat on those bones, I'd hit it for sure:ihih:
:lol: I'll bet shes got even more cameltoe than this picture:eekster:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
delnorte said:

AndyN- You gotta lighten up. Maka is a great guy. He talks sh!t in a playful way. It's fun and he's our MTBR smartass. No place would be complete or fun, for that matter without the person who keeps the homorous and lighthearted trashtalk going. Chut is our loveable class clown. You gotta stop taking things so serious and look for reasons to laugh instead of taking offense.

I took no offense, just asked a question. I am as much of a sh1t talker as anyone so I know the drill, believe me.

My only problem with his "playful" insults is that when you throw some back at him he flips out.:skep:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
AndyN said:
I took no offense, just asked a question. I am as much of a sh1t talker as anyone so I know the drill, believe me.

My only problem with his "playful" insults is that when you throw some back at him he flips out.:skep:
Don't you LOVE that, though? I do. Hehe.:p

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
supramk388 said:
Nice pics, looks like a fun ride.

Next time you make it this way I would like to ride with you if you got time. I want to see why you think we are so slow and women are so fast! :lol:
Classic>>>Rookie vs Old School. Question is...would makahoochie do it with or without gears?

·
Thread Pollution
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Classic>>>Rookie vs Old School. Question is...would makahoochie do it with or without gears?
I rode the whole enchilada ,didn't have to walk a thing....to your old school comment.Like I said,I don't need No stinking gears.Single speed on the Boundary is fun and enjoyable.Did I mention 29" wheels ,too.
I Plan on doing the this ride, plus the Salida; Monarch Crest/Rainbow,then over to Durango to ride Hermosa all on my single speed in 2 weekends.

We started at Valle Escondido a.k.a. the golf course.

And I'll ride with anyone that can maintain a positive vibe ,supramk388.

·
Thread Pollution
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AndyN said:

Everyone loves a clown so why don't you

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts