Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday turned out to be a great day to ride. After eating like a pig over the past 3 days I needed to burn some calories. I called my one riding buddy but his wife is due any day now so he wasn't going to leave her. So it was just me and my bike. I headed over to tunnel road and found it odd that there were no cars parked there. Anyway off I went and I had a great time being in the woods alone. I really like the peace and quiet of woods and with the sun shining it was just perfect. The trails were a mix of mud and ice. This was my first time riding on ice and that made things really interesting. Almost went down a few times but managed to stay on my feet. I need to invest in some fenders as I was covered in mud. Just a great day of riding.

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
I am glad that you got out to enjoy the day yesterday...the weather was perfect! How is the riding over there? I used to live on Tunnel Road, but was not into mt biking back then. It must be my moto background, but I am not TRULY having fun until I am wearing some mud! Tricky conditions this time of year, I almost low-sided more than a few times! Just getting out to ride, though that is what it is all about!!!:arf:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.