Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
conjoinicorned
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where are the Niner riding pics? you guys are from all over the world, lets see some new terrain...(here are some canadian front range)

hizz droppin in

just jumping around

someone wants a niner...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Terrain isn't quite as breathtaking as where you are at, but hey thats what vacations are for...
Local trails in typical FL swamp land. We just have to make sure we don't fall in the gator pond.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Some of my ride photos over the last 6 months

Here's some photos of my RIP9 along a number of my rides. Oddly, I tend to take more photos of the bike when there's snow outside. When the trails are dry, I usually don't stop long enough to take a photo. :thumbsup:

Winsor trail outside of Santa Fe, NM in April...still a little too early in the season.

White Mesa, NM in February...when the rest of the state was blanketed in snow.

Cabra loop, Los Alamos, NM in December after 6" of fresh powder.

Nambe Badlands, Nambe NM, Early march after snows had melted off the badlands were but were still blanketing the mountains.

Part of Guaje Ridge trail, looking down on the city of Los Alamos, NM in January after another snowstorm.

Guaje Canyon Trail, Los Alamos, NM in late May

Rendija Canyon, Los Alamos, NM in December...after the first snowstorm of the season...

·
i don't give a shift
863 Posts
ferday said:
where is that? keep 'em coming.
It's at the foot of the Swiss Jura. The specific trail is close to the city of Biel, Switzerland. It's my favorite trail as I've never crossed anyone else out there other than squirrels and foxes. It doesn't climb much, but has lots of technical sections, some of which I haven't conquered yet. It's all limestone and when it's wet, as it often is, it's slippery as soap.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.