Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy can’t make it, so I’m stuck without a partner. I hate to go solo, so if anyone is thinking of riding it Thursday or Friday, give me a holler.

I’m not a racer, planning to take my time, riding an enduro bike.

We’ll be coming over from Bellingham on Wednesday night, camping in Winthrop.

Send a PM if interested

A nice group ride would be cool, first timers welcome.

·
Premium Member
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, I expected at least some responses saying “wish I could, but I got other plans”.

Too many cubicle riders I suppose 🙄

No worries, I’ll find someone to play with ...

·
Registered
343 Posts
I would love to, but i;m out sick this weekend; too much fun in whistler i suppose.

Me and a group are planning on riding it 08/02-08/04 if you don't end up riding it and are interested. It'll probably be hot but it's the only weekend we can all ride it this summer.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
To be fair most people aren't going to make a post saying they can't go.

But I feel your pain. There are more riders than ever, but seems like less back country riders than ever.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Or the number of people reading this forum is dwindling down. There is actually another thread on ThumperTalk on how you have to join a group on the Marxist facebook to get the most recent trail info. That seems to be the problem with mtbr too.

By the way, I did join the Entiat/Mad lake moto group on FB. I am gonna know EVERYTHING about those trails! (Mad lake is still closed)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.