Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All ive heard of is Annadel on Saturday and Diablo on Sunday. It looks like rain may be a factor if it actually does rain into Saturday.

·
Paper or plastic?
10,693 Posts
jrm said:
All ive heard of is Annadel on Saturday and Diablo on Sunday. It looks like rain may be a factor if it actually does rain into Saturday.
According to the weatherman on Channel 2 this morning, Sunday would the better day to ride.

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
pimpbot said:
Endo! Endo!

Wanna hit SO on Saturday? I still need to do one last pre-ride. I'll drive this time.

-[]D [] []V[] []D \Y/-
Saturday afternoon? I might be in for that.

There are plans to do SO course rides on Wednesday and Friday afternoon/evenings as well.

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
I second the Otter.

Hey John,
I need to redeem my flaky self to you. Fast Eddy and I are hitting Laguna Seca on Sat, but fairly early. I'm picking him up at 8:30 which means we'll be riding by 10 at the latest. That's both early and far for you. But I'll buy the beer if you come play. And I actually will show up this time. Ed and I are on a secret mission. You can be in the know if you show. Maybe Pimp and Dan want to head out early....

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
love to have to you join us...

Ed has to be back by 3pm at the latest, so we're going to make the most of our time. And you can join in on our covert operation...

dan? jerm?

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
K-max said:
Hey John,
I need to redeem my flaky self to you. Fast Eddy and I are hitting Laguna Seca on Sat, but fairly early. I'm picking him up at 8:30 which means we'll be riding by 10 at the latest. That's both early and far for you. But I'll buy the beer if you come play. And I actually will show up this time. Ed and I are on a secret mission. You can be in the know if you show. Maybe Pimp and Dan want to head out early....
I've already got plans for Saturday brunch w/ family and the Diablo ride on Sunday. I don't mind missing the Sat SO ride if you guys want to go early as I'm taking a few days off from work and may be preriding the course Wednesday AND Friday.

·
Registered
11,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've gotten myself SICK....

jrm said:
Thanks co-workers and collegues. If i dont lay low now i wont get better. Im so pissed...fock.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
It's been W E T all morning here in SO country so expect VERY good traction Sat., poss. even too good. :D

- Sun. 9 AM there will be a group goin' out from 7-11 for those who can't make this Sat. ride......

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Ride share?

Anyone for a ride share from the soutbay, for either days? I'm in Los Gatos, but can meet/drive to where appropriate for rideshare. I'm flexible and prompt. :)
I have 1 bag and 1bike. Haven't run the SO course yet, but would like to.
The thought of me driving down in my SUV all by my lonesome is a non starter in an OPEC kinda way. Sorry for the digression.

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
possibly...

hey Rensho,
A friend of mine is thinking of going. He's strongly considering it. If he does, he'll have to drive since I'm picking Ed up in Morgan Hill. Not to speak for him, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind a passenger at all. If you want, give me a call on my mobile, sometime today/tonight and I'll have a much better idea. He's in the Santa Teresa area. You two could both meet at my house in Blossom Valley. My # is 4085694066.

Kyle

·
29 inches and Pissed Off!
693 Posts
DMFT said:
It's been W E T all morning here in SO country so expect VERY good traction Sat., poss. even too good. :D

- Sun. 9 AM there will be a group goin' out from 7-11 for those who can't make this Sat. ride......
I'm working Sat. so I think I'll seeya.
Dan C.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.