Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been noticing lately that after drinking and smoking, people tend to ride their bikes some. Is this just me? Usually we just gather in the parking lot with our bikes, talk for about 45 minutes, and then go to lunch.

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
Jayem said:
I've been noticing lately that after drinking and smoking, people tend to ride their bikes some. Is this just me? Usually we just gather in the parking lot with our bikes, talk for about 45 minutes, and then go to lunch.
this is not funny. And just what does this mean anyway?:
"It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How the hell should I know what it means?

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What the F are people thinking? They should just stay home and drink beer.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Velokid1 said:
Hey, I'm curious what tire pressure you peeps are running when you're out not riding.
Run tubeless in the workstand.

·
Salty Dog
366 Posts
Tire pressure?

Velokid1 said:
Hey, I'm curious what tire pressure you peeps are running when you're out not riding.
I always have my front tire at 85 and my rear tire at 60 or so when not riding. This way, if I get really lazy and don't ride for several days it can leak down to 40 or so out the door.

I have seen Walt out there spraying for roaches while wearing armor. Not a pretty thing to see. But, he has plenty of oil cans for when he's not riding, before or after not riding.

·
Master Gardener
1,347 Posts
Salty Dog said:
This way, if I get really lazy and don't ride for several days it can leak down to 40 or so out the door.
Thanks, that's kinda what I was thinking. I have to say though... even as an avid not-rider, the mere thought of not-riding for several days in a row makes me feel exhausted.

I'm going to take a nap now. Remember kids: Don't Ride to Live- Live to Not Ride!

·
aka Diesel
1,249 Posts
waltaz said:
This is a good thread. Think about it: Riding mountain bikes is dangerous...right, CoyoteKis?

There should be no riding on rides.
Riding is very dangerous. :nono: I am just going to bring my trainer on rides from now on, and stay right there in the parking lot, spinning my heart out. Safety first. *somber nod*

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,981 Posts
Salty Dog said:
I always have my front tire at 85 and my rear tire at 60 or so when not riding. This way, if I get really lazy and don't ride for several days it can leak down to 40 or so out the door.

I have seen Walt out there spraying for roaches while wearing armor. Not a pretty thing to see. But, he has plenty of oil cans for when he's not riding, before or after not riding.
Can you make sure to take pictures and then put a no-ride report up on the forum here? I bet there is nothing safer than watching your tires leak air.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.