Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading there for a couple days on a work trip and thought I'd see if anyone had any suggestions for some good flowy singletrack with technical features and some climbing. I ride all over New England and NY, and usually a trip or two out west each year. Just got back from Steamboat and had a really fun day riding the Emerald Mountain trails.

Any advice or suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks!

· Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to know, thanks! I see you are riding a Ripley V4. I rented one last summer in Breckenridge to ride with a friend out there. Fun bike, I really loved how it climbed.

· Registered
10 Posts
Jockey Hill is a good call. If you go, look for the Suzuki Moto trail, tons of flow, nice berms.
Round Top is a little further but is probably my favorite spot around there. Look it up on Trail forks for directions. If you go there, look for Thunder Ridge, absolutely fantastic trail.
If you're looking for more of an XC experience, drive West to Stewart State Forrest. Great place to put in miles, some gnar but mostly flowing singletrack.

· Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appreciate the info!! Getting my game plan together for the rest of the week. I'm not sure what I'll have time for but I'll be getting out on something.

Thanks for recommendations Tootired42, FrankS29, and Musicguy. If any of you are out and about on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon I'm the clydesdale on a Sand colored Pivot Firebird.

I am also extending an invitation to all of you if you ever find yourself wondering if there is any good stuff to ride on Cape Cod. There is probably way more than you might realize, you just have to know where to find it. I'd be happy to either point you in the right direction or show you around.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.