Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
I used to listen to music but now I just listen to the tires rolling over the gravel lol. I like to hear if I am about to ride over a rattler or not haha, but when I did, I listen to all kinds of stuff. Liked M83, shiny toy guns, and various others.

·
Big B's Trails
1,762 Posts
I too have started leaving the music at the trailhead... But WSP's dirty side down, climb to safety and north songs seem to make my mind wander into Mtb daydreams while doing my daily chores :)
AcDc, Metallica, GnR are some other good bands for getting pumped up

·
Certified slacker
217 Posts
I listen to music all day at work.....And the way to work...and the way home. I'm on music overload. I cannot wait to get out there on my bike and hear the sweet sounds of mother nature.

·
Give it a crank
2,995 Posts
dude,, are you mocking me,, or does this mean there are actually 2 britny fox fans in AZ.
My favorite Britny Fox tracks on my current playlist are Hair of the dog, She's so lonely, Fun in Texas (crank it up), Girlschool. Not sure if that qualifies me a fan, but I sure like those tunes.

I actually rarely take my music to the trails, but always listen to it on my easy/cheesy/recovery rides.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.