Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May take you up on that Kduce havent hit somo yet because always thought the crowds were too much. Usually do McDowell or Hawes area. Any shuttling involved ? No worries about riding skills, just looking to meet new people and be out mountain biking.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I heard Kduce rides with a purple compression suit down national. ;)

But yeah, we ride SOMO mainly because it is in our backyard. We can shuttle or climb Mormon up and then bomb down National. I'm not sure if i'm going to make it yet as I messed up my rear derailer last weekend and haven't gotten it fixed. I tried the Park Tools how-to's but couldn't get the bike shifting right so far. :madman:

·
Registered
43 Posts
No compression suit for national, saving that for the next Geronimo trip. I need to stop buying stuff on cleansnipe :D
The crowds aren't that bad... the drive up if you shuttle is the only real issue with crowds.
Feel free to come with if you want. I probably won't know the time and if we are going to shuttle for sure up until tomorrow night but I'll try to send you a message when I do find out.

·
How much further ???
2,371 Posts
Heading out to Pass Mt Sunday morning (if the wife doesnt go into labor) to show another first timer the trail. If you want to get your p-ass kicked, come on out. Let me know.

·
Registered
138 Posts
So Kduce and I will be at Pima Canyon lot at about 6:30 tomorrow. I'm riding my backup bike so I think we're just going to cruise from there down DC to equestrian, or possibly further. I'll be on a white Trek Y frame and attached a pic so you know who you are looking for if you come by.

Patrick

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the invites from everyone. Ended up out at McDowell with some guys that were going to be riding out in the west valley but changed their minds. Definitely interested in hitting South Mountain sometime soon. Anyone going out tomorrow ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.