Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work evenings and am free to ride many weekday mornings. Unfortunately, my buddies all work 9-5 jobs and can only ride when I am at work. Anyone else in the Santa Fe area free to ride weekday mornings? Let me know!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,869 Posts
dreymatthew said:
I work evenings and am free to ride many weekday mornings. Unfortunately, my buddies all work 9-5 jobs and can only ride when I am at work. Anyone else in the Santa Fe area free to ride weekday mornings? Let me know!
Funny, I work "9-5" more or less, and ride almost every morning anyhow....

But I am a nut and wake up at 5AM....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not THAT early!!

glenzx said:
Funny, I work "9-5" more or less, and ride almost every morning anyhow....

But I am a nut and wake up at 5AM....
Unfortunately I am NOT an "early morning" person and the thought of doing anything that early is not too appealing to me! I am looking to ride at 9am or so!

I doubt you would want to ride at 5am if you worked until 9pm!!!

-Drey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,869 Posts
dreymatthew said:
Unfortunately I am NOT an "early morning" person and the thought of doing anything that early is not too appealing to me! I am looking to ride at 9am or so!

I doubt you would want to ride at 5am if you worked until 9pm!!!

-Drey
Do it all the time ;-) 9AM is practically lunch time!

Thankfully, I work a 4-day, 36 hr. week, so I get three days in a row (fri-sun) to go do epics... The rest of the week, I do hard, fast morning workouts and enjoy having the trails to myself. You'll just have warmer weather for your AM rides - which I'm jealous of, but won't complain!

Fridays I can start later though.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top