Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to know that there are some sober mtb'ers out there. I am mostly a xc rider, post and syncline are great, I am spending a fair bit of time in bend these days cause of work but like to get home to the hood and enjoy my HOUSE there. I might be out there wknd after next, I'll pm ya if you think you might be down to shred?

Bens trail is riding nice yesterday, last day to go down it :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice to know that there are some sober mtb'ers out there. I am mostly a xc rider, post and syncline are great, I am spending a fair bit of time in bend these days cause of work but like to get home to the hood and enjoy my HOUSE there. I might be out there wknd after next, I'll pm ya if you think you might be down to shred?

Bens trail is riding nice yesterday, last day to go down it :(
Just getting in my first rides of the season...gotta some winter lbs to work off but new Giant Trance X 29er is making it more pleasant. Two weeks would give me some time to condition. Got a couple other sober buddies I ride with so keep in touch could make it a group ride. Did a quickie today my place to Ben's/KGB/Kent's from what I could see condish is nice on lower Phil's complex...firm, just the right amount of damp, no muck.

·
Making fat cool since '71
1,840 Posts
Any sober shredders planning on going to MBO this summer?
I'll be there...as always. Find me and I'll buy you a chocolate milk or Coca-Cola.

I can't claim to ever be very clean but I'm sober. Always up for a ride, especially of the gravity variety. Going to Blackrock Sunday if anyone wants to meet up.

Brock...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.