Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, never been to Prescott yet. Plan on rectifying that oversight next week:D . Hopefully, catch the pre-fling ride on Wedesday, if it's still a go. Forecast looks sunny & dry. Should I expect enough dry trails to keep me entertained for 3-4 days?

Looking for loop routes, preferably 2-4 hrs (for a slowish rider), don't mind rocky, fun trails. And if anyone's free to ride, even better. thanks!

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,359 Posts
Hard to say. Things are melting rapidly, but I was up at the higher elevations this weekend and there was a bunch of snow. I estimated two weeks of good weather would melt it, but am not an expert.

All the Dells trails are open, and I imagine most of 305, Thumb Butte, and Granite Basin will be open by then as well. The Whiskey course is up in the air (except for the dirt road part which is open.)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. I'll look into those. And if they're not ripe yet, I can always pop over to Sedona:) .

Enel, any chance of you leading that pre-fling ride in Prescott? Your pics/vids got me wanting to visit Prescott in the first place!

·