Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Emu's Taste Like Chicken
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be in the Honolulu area on business next month. Is it worth taking my gear out with me? Anyone know of high end rentals? Last trip I took my gear on the best bike i could find was a Specialized Hardrock with a basket and a bell, don't want to carry shoes, helmet and another bag of clothes just from the east coast to the south pacific if their nothing to ride (trail or bike).

Thanks and may all your trails be dirt.

·
~~~~~~~~
5,922 Posts
You have quite a few options, I've got the Oahu yellow pages handy if you want a rundown. Also depends on where you want to ride for convenience sake. My general recomendation is Barnfields Raging Isle in Haleiwa. Also try bikehawaii.com.

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
Yes there is some good riding

a few good ones on non public trails (Mililani)---also check out pupukea, aeia loop, hau'ula loop. and maunawilil.

[email protected]

you can contact him--he leads weekly rides.

Barnfield's rging isle--North shore Market Place ought to be able to rent you a K2 Razorback or similar. Have fun.

ThatHurt said:
Going to be in the Honolulu area on business next month. Is it worth taking my gear out with me? Anyone know of high end rentals? Last trip I took my gear on the best bike i could find was a Specialized Hardrock with a basket and a bell, don't want to carry shoes, helmet and another bag of clothes just from the east coast to the south pacific if their nothing to ride (trail or bike).

Thanks and may all your trails be dirt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts