Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, im gonna be down there in a week or 2 for some kayaking, and was wondering if it would be worth bringing my bike. i know tsali is right around there, but i dont really know of any downhill, if anyone knows anything that would be rad. thanks

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
heggler9 said:
hey, im gonna be down there in a week or 2 for some kayaking, and was wondering if it would be worth bringing my bike. i know tsali is right around there, but i dont really know of any downhill, if anyone knows anything that would be rad. thanks
There's lots of great riding there. I don't remember the name of the place but just north of tsali, past fontana reservoir there are some fun trails by a little resort encampent place.

As far as dh, once you climb to the top, it's always downhill. :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah but climbing a 48 lb bike to the top of the hill kinda sucks, what are those trails like, the ones past tsali? cause it would be cool if there were some stunts around too. thanks

·
Still lost
47 Posts
I was just in Bryson City

and rode Tsali exclusively on a Yeti 575. I think the name of the place that is more technical and DH is Pigsah. Can't be sure. Watch out for the moonshineries down there, I'm a yank and they will make you squeel like a pig!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.