Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Because I am !
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The snowfall on the western side of WV wasn't nearly as bad as those to our east. In fact, I only had about 3 to 4 inches of snow in my yard along the Ohio River and noticed a significant difference 15 miles east where I planned my Sunday afternoon ride. For my ride report and pics click on the link to our club website. Hear is my favorite pic of the day.

https://theopam.com/posts/232-riding-in-a-winter-wonderland

ODN

·
song of the saw-whet owl
428 Posts
sweet ODN! You guys are hard core. Too much snow for all your davis/canaan riding buddies so we have to cross-train now but just like mtnbiking in a way!

climb climb:

down:

down:

climb:

down:

down:

rock gardens:

sorry to taint your riding thread...couldn't resist showing you the current area trail conditions here!

:) :) :)

·
Because I am !
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pics oldnoob. I need to get up there for some XC ski. I've been wanting to try that for some time now. At least you can still use the same trails we ride there. :thumbsup:
I'll try to get up there soon. I'll likely try out the CVI trails first though :skep: .

Have a great Holiday season dude !

ODN

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.