Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be Olympia next Friday - during the day my lady will be preparing for a wedding she's in, and I've been given a pass to go ride.

I've got the Capital Forest map that pops up here from time to time. Could someone post a good route for a hour or two ride? Is anyone available around noonish to go play?

Thanks!

Bryan

·
Registered
392 Posts
Debaser said:
I'm going to be Olympia next Friday - during the day my lady will be preparing for a wedding she's in, and I've been given a pass to go ride.

I've got the Capital Forest map that pops up here from time to time. Could someone post a good route for a hour or two ride? Is anyone available around noonish to go play?

Thanks!

Bryan
well.. do you want to do just downhill? loops? A friend and I do a great loop thats just minor climbs minor descents , minor climbs, minor descents etc, but towards the end of the loop the trail is overgrown and we take to the road and ride it back. If you want details I'll highlight the trail.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.