Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I am looking for some people to hit the trails with occasionally in the DFW area. I am not into anything too extreme just want to get to the point where I can ride most of the local trails confidently. My gf rides with me fairly often but I'm also looking for some people that are a little more adventrous. Also like to mention that i'm Christian.
Thanks

·
Banned
3,993 Posts
You're just down the way from me (Frisco). :)

What trails have you ridden and enjoyed?

Have you seen the DORBA web forums or the DORBA Facebook page?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I have joined the DORBA facebook page. I have ridden most of Erwin,all of LB Houston,All of Frisco,Arbor Hills,Harry Moss.Some of Rowlett. Just went over to Harry Moss this week and had a blast. There is one section that I didn't want to try while I was alone.Would have gone for it if there was someone else around.

·
Banned
3,993 Posts
Nice! I still haven't ridden the newest loop at Frisco. With the rain we had today it may be a while longer. ;)

I'll send you a PM and we can arrange a time to ride.

·
Banned
3,993 Posts
By the way, all of the DORBA trails have workdays where volunteers come out. It's a great way to help give back to your favorite trail and meet some damn nice people to go riding with. :D

·
Banned
3,993 Posts
Ah, I saw that post. I'll make sure to mention it if I see anyone talking about downed trees. Usually if you just show up with a rake and/or loppers they're thrilled. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ah, I saw that post. I'll make sure to mention it if I see anyone talking about downed trees. Usually if you just show up with a rake and/or loppers they're thrilled. :)

Yea would love to show up for work days but it seems like they all fall on a day that I work.

·
RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
122 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Maybe if I give more notice...................I'm off on Monday and Tuesday this coming week. Probably going to hit up Erwin Monday morning around 8:30-8:45. Anyone care to join me?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts