Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone's plans for riding between Christmas and New Years. If I can figure out how to swing it (I'm off all week) I'd love to hit St. George and/or Gooseberry Monday, Wednesday or Thursday. I'll be in Vegas to work Friday and Saturday so will be doing my usual Friday night and Saturday morning rides.

Let's hook up.

·
desert dweller
Ventana El Ciclon
1,644 Posts
We're riding Monday the 26th. I'm off Friday and Monday (New Year's Weekend). But on the 2nd we're going to Gooseberry.

Man it's been sweet down here -- nearly 70 degrees today. The kids and I have been playing in on our bikes for hours every afternoon. Today I lowered the seat on my wife's mountain bike and my 8 year old daughter could ride it (sheesh). My three year old started lessons today on riding a two wheeler (no training wheels). She did it for a couple of minutes and was ready to stop and get back to her trike.

It has pretty sweet couple of days off so far (I even got in a 43 mile road ride myself this morning). It's been all about bikes at our house this week -- it's fun having days off and not travelling.

matt

·
Registered
12,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mattbikeboy said:
Nope, not the family. Just us crazy mountain biker guys. I'm not sure what the schedule is yet -- maybe we'll work it out tomorrow. We'll probably leave at 6:00 am, start riding by 10:00 am Utah time and ride into the afternoon then head home.

matt
Cool. Count me in. I'll be staying in Logandale at the in-laws and can be at the trail head ready to ride by 10:00.

Who else is in?

·
Registered
12,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KRob said:
I'll be in Vegas to work Friday and Saturday so will be doing my usual Friday night and Saturday morning rides.

Let's hook up.
Nevermind. I cancelled my clinic at the prison for this weekend. We'll be over in Utah for a funeral Friday.

I'm still planning for Gooseberry on Monday though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.