Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, whats up!!!

Just to let you know, in case some of you migth get interested.

Next saturday may 26th we are going to do the axosco route starting at 4:30am, yes!!!! we are going to start riding during the night and the whole thing is to watch the sunrise before we finish all the lap.

this track is amazing, it has a lot of single tracks and technical parts and the end is totally freeeride.

send me an email if you are interested. [email protected]

Cheers..........Luigi:thumbsup:

·
Me hates pinchflat
2,415 Posts
Gambox said:
Is any one racing this sunday? :rant:
me probably, if money allows. My dog just ate a part of my goggles... :mad:

last sunday, I did a nice nosecase on a double at the 4x. I had tried it like 20 times before, but I never quite manage to do it smooooothly, so I thougt: "this time I will push the front end so that the rear tire clears". Well, I apparently forgot to pull the bike at all, so I nosecased directly at the hump of the tranny. I superman endoed and landed face/shoulder first. It didnt hurt, that bad. I got up and tryed it again, but the people who saw me said it looked gnarly. 15 min later I was pretty dizzy. The next day I felt as if I had gone headbanging 4 hours :D .
My helmet and goggles were pretty beat up, and my visor broke in 5 places. Nothing a bit of plastiloca cant fix :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
20,808 Posts
545cu4ch said:

last sunday, I did a nice nosecase on a double at the 4x. I had tried it like 20 times before, but I never quite manage to do it smooooothly, so I thougt: "this time I will push the front end so that the rear tire clears". Well, I apparently forgot to pull the bike at all, so I nosecased directly at the hump of the tranny. I superman endoed and landed face/shoulder first. It didnt hurt, that bad. I got up and tryed it again, but the people who saw me said it looked gnarly. 15 min later I was pretty dizzy. The next day I felt as if I had gone headbanging 4 hours :D .
My helmet and goggles were pretty beat up, and my visor broke in 5 places. Nothing a bit of plastiloca cant fix :thumbsup:
545.. next time you have a crash like that...stay put for a little while...some injuries don't show..or are worsened right after they happen... luckily you are using the right protection.. but wait a bit next time, before you give it another try..just to be safe...

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
545cu4ch said:

We'll nominate you for a Darwin Award!! :thumbsup:

(glad to know you're OK)

·
Me hates pinchflat
2,415 Posts
crisillo said:
545.. next time you have a crash like that...stay put for a little while...some injuries don't show..or are worsened right after they happen... luckily you are using the right protection.. but wait a bit next time, before you give it another try..just to be safe...
Yeah... I ate a lot of dirt even with the full face on. If I had not been wearing it, well, lets just say I would not look like Brad Pitt anymore :nono:

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
tacubaya said:
SNT = Sh1t
Yeah... Sh1t as in sheitty weather... :D

Come down to Chiluca to get some sun!! :D :thumbsup:

Nice pics... you look like if you would really be good riders :D And you know... even if you are the fastest guy around, if you don't look good, sponsors will avoid you like the plague.

·
moaaar shimz
9,125 Posts
Warp said:
Yeah... Sh1t as in sheitty weather... :D

Come down to Chiluca to get some sun!! :D :thumbsup:

Nice pics... you look like if you would really be good riders :D And you know... even if you are the fastest guy around, if you don't look good, sponsors will avoid you like the plague.
Not because of the weather, but because yesterday someone stole my camelback in less than 10 minutes...

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
tacubaya said:
Not because of the weather, but because yesterday someone stole my camelback in less than 10 minutes...
Are you serious??

Damn... There's a lot of bad vibes around that place lately. Bikes stolen, racks and now gear stolen... That's BS, bro.

It could well be "strangers" getting into the park or maybe regulars with not a good sense of community.

Most probably people from outside... bikers generally have another kind of spirit.

Bummer, tacu.
As I don't really think the thief would try to sell your CB at Ajusco (that would be dumb, everybody knows each other there), what color and model is it... to keep an eye open on "offers" for CB's.

·
moaaar shimz
9,125 Posts
Its a blue Jansport/Nalgene, it had my cellphone, money, my Marz compression knob, Marz Factory Pump, tire pump etc..

It was an awesome water pack, more than 1 year of use and it was in PERFECT state.

·
moaaar shimz
9,125 Posts
crisillo said:
bummer tacu... I hope the rat gets bitten in the ass by bad karma..
Yeah, its one of those times you say "I'm ashamed of being a Mexican" but whatever... no point getting more angry. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts