Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
uh, uh...oh, i forget
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be there for a family week starting tomorrow 4/16, While i'm pretty sure killington's official trails will still be closed is there anything ridable in the area, since its vacation i will have maybe a bit more time, so can drive to ride if there is anything near by. thanks

·
Registered
460 Posts
mcd said:
I'll be there for a family week starting tomorrow 4/16, While i'm pretty sure killington's official trails will still be closed is there anything ridable in the area, since its vacation i will have maybe a bit more time, so can drive to ride if there is anything near by. thanks
Plenty of good riding just across the border here in NY! About an 1 1/2 drive from Killington. :)

·
uh, uh...oh, i forget
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and that is the funny part...

McGRP01 said:
Plenty of good riding just across the border here in NY! About an 1 1/2 drive from Killington. :)
my brother and his family just moved there...but the folks figured killington was a nice equal distance from both families, and there would be EITHER great skiing or biking! instead it looks like NEITHER great biking or skiing...

Talisman: word is there are plenty of rideable fire roads in the area...its my only time to ride a bunch in one week so i have to do something...

·
Registered
553 Posts
This may be too late, but there are plenty of good dirt roads. You can catch some in woodstock if you head out into the hills behind billings farm. There are some good local maps and a book: bicycling in paradise.

I am not sure about what is north/west of klllington.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.