Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least it will be soon if what I saw today becomes the norm.
I met a couple of friends at Ridge Park for a ride this morning and as we were getting ready to ride, a trail running group showed up. They blasted their music, dropped their coffee cups and kicked them under their cars, blocked traffic, wrote messages with chalk on the street and to top it all off, one them walked off into the habitat with some toilet paper on a stick, and in full view of the homes on the hill, took a dump, leaving the toilet paper (and his brains) on the ground.
When I spoke to them about this issue I was told that they didn't give a (same as what that bonehead dropped on the ground) about the homeowners.
I don't know about anyone else, but if I paid millions of dollars for a home, and got up on Sunday morning to hear loud head banging music, and looked out to see litter and some bonehead taking a crap, I would be doing something about it.
The car club that used to meet in the Crystal Cove shopping center just got booted out because their cars were too loud for the homeowners there.
If this continues, you can start to look for the No Parking signs soon.

·
Samsonite Tester
3,993 Posts
Chopper said:
At least
If this continues, you can start to look for the No Parking signs soon.
Followed by civil disobedience.

·
Samsonite Tester
3,993 Posts
Chopper said:
Guess which user group will be blamed for the problems.
The only user group discriminated against.

·
Mmmmmm Beer!
617 Posts
Poop stick.

Chopper said:
Guess which user group will be blamed for the problems.
You should have taken the poop stick and put it back home. Or at least you should have gotten a license number and reported it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CPATCRASH said:
You should have taken the poop stick and put it back home. Or at least you should have gotten a license number and reported it.
I did one of the two things you suggested. I will leave it up to you to guess which one.

·
Over the Hill
1,769 Posts
Great then everyone will be back to parking on my street in North Laguna, corner of Ledriot and Highway 1...just kidding, I encourage you all to park there. Mile + south of El Moro entrance and just below the Darthmoor Climb into Laguna Wilderness Park. I have a bike friendly neighborhood with a couple of RADS on the block.

It is invitable that they will red curb the whole street near the gate, no matter how well we act. That is a prissy area and went built up we will not be welcome. I hope the County gets the parking lot and sports field built first....my guess is not. Or maybe access through Shady Canyon will be open...hope...hope.

Weclome to suburbia!

Dean

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dstepper said:
Great then everyone will be back to parking on my street in North Laguna, corner of Ledriot and Highway 1...just kidding, I encourage you all to park there. Mile + south of El Moro entrance and just below the Darthmoor Climb into Laguna Wilderness Park. I have a bike friendly neighborhood with a couple of RADS on the block.

It is invitable that they will red curb the whole street near the gate, no matter how well we act. That is a prissy area and went built up we will not be welcome. I hope the County gets the parking lot and sports field built first....my guess is not. Or maybe access through Shady Canyon will be open...hope...hope.

Weclome to suburbia!

Dean
I appreciate the invitation but I doubt that you would welcome us to your neighborhood if we pooped on your street. With that in mind I would not blame the people in the prissy area for not wanting us there either.

·
Mmmmmm Beer!
617 Posts
Good!

Chopper said:
I did one of the two things you suggested. I will leave it up to you to guess which one.
Now stop all this talk about poop before the moderators delete the thread for language contant. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.