Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,157 Posts
Thinking Rockville bright and squirrelly Sat AM. Can't do a Sunday ride due to munchkin mayhem.

Werner

·
Ride what you want!!
2,202 Posts
Some of us are going to Red Hlls on Sat... Kind of brutal ride but I'm not in the mood to drive this weekend.

george

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
Dunno, I was thinking someplace....

jrm said:
bueller..bueller...Any ideas?
... local. I need to break in my new fork seals. Maybe an out and back of the long loop of China Camp? That's around 21 miles. Maybe a double loop of Tamarancho? That's 18 or so.

Hey, what do you think about doing some Juaquin Miller? I know nothing good up there, but you do. You wanna take me on a tour? I need to find the good stuff up there.

·
Fart smeller
Tell us what parts you're using.
18,130 Posts
Wondering the same thing mice elf.

jrm said:
*shrug* If you can't find a ride, come over and mow my lawn.

fp

·
Fart smeller
Tell us what parts you're using.
18,130 Posts
Brutal?!?

george_da_trog said:
Some of us are going to Red Hlls on Sat... Kind of brutal ride but I'm not in the mood to drive this weekend.

george
Whatchoo mean by that, George?

fp

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jouquin Miller

pimpbot said:
... local. I need to break in my new fork seals. Maybe an out and back of the long loop of China Camp? That's around 21 miles. Maybe a double loop of Tamarancho? That's 18 or so.

Hey, what do you think about doing some Juaquin Miller? I know nothing good up there, but you do. You wanna take me on a tour? I need to find the good stuff up there.
I was up there about 2 weeks ago. Honestly i'd rather go explore China Camp instead if your up for it. I've only ridden there once since ive lived here. Is there a map available on the web ofthe ride that you described in your other post?

·
Ride what you want!!
2,202 Posts
Finch Platte said:
Whatchoo mean by that, George?

fp
I'm kind of have stuff to do, and while I'd like to go on some nice epic all day ride through some beautiful rolling singletrack, most of that requires an all day commitment. I can get to red hills relatively easily and quickly, get beat up and sweaty and get home and still have time to slap the carb into the rv so it's ready for Sea Otter.

Wanna play at Red Hills?

george

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,157 Posts
Maybe next time

jrm said:
On Saturday?
I've not ridden at China Camp nor Tamarancho and would like to. Need to be back home at a reasonable hour (noon) since we've been gone the past 2 weekends. Way too much yardwork has piled up.
I'm still shooting for Rockville at 8:30 to get a few hours in.

Werner

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
santa cruz

probably mess around wilder in the morning and then make my over to UCSC and do some laps around there depending on trail condition. hopefully soquel demo on sunday...still haven't been.

thrive.
josh

jrm said:

·
is down to roll...
715 Posts
BDM (Black Diamond Mines). I'm feeling too lazy to drive anywhere to go ride my bike. I'm gonna have to drive over an hour four times next weekend for the GGG. I don't think I'm gonna be able to camp out there.

EBRich

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
So, Tamarancho it is, 9:30-10am behind Albertsons...

jrm said:
... across the street from Sunshine Bike Shop.

Anybody and everybody is welcome. Just join in. Don't forget you need to buy a pass for $5. You can get a day pass at Sunshine.

I'd like to shoot for a double loop, if possible. One in each direction.

See y'all there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts