Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
34,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this rain really going to deliver?

Let's assume it does so...

Wednesday ride (today)- Waterdog park at 5pm. big parking lot at the bottom of the park. What street is that? It's not a night ride since night riding is not sanctioned there. But bring your lights in case it gets dark.

Thursday - Fremont Older at 8am - Saratoga golf course side parking lot.

Temperatures are relatively warm and these trails will be waterlogged after the rains. Let me know if you can ride. After this, it's all going to be asphalt.

fc

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
I was thinking of hitting the 'dog today, but earlier than 5:00. I have no light and prefer to be finished before it gets butt cold anyway. Just coming off a headcold, so the term "social pace" applies.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Try to ride the higher stuffs along the ridge. The lower stuffs in the valley, especially along the creek is still very wet as of yesterday noon or so

·
utilitarian biker
464 Posts
Kennedy was nice today. 50 minutes up to the top. then down PR to limekiln then through LG and back up kennedy rd. to the car.

it was warm out (relative to the cold days we've had.)

·
Mtbr Founder
34,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Mountain Medic said:
Kennedy was nice today. 50 minutes up to the top. then down PR to limekiln then through LG and back up kennedy rd. to the car.

it was warm out (relative to the cold days we've had.)
I'm not riding this morning. The wind gusts might blow me off the hill!

Nice ride Medic. Last night, my ride was good too. Much warmer than usual. I met this guy too Pimp-Al who is a Pinoy translpant from New Jersey who likes to ride a lot!

fc

·
M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
3,584 Posts
Last night - Night ride in Santa Cruz
Early this morning - Road ride behind my house

bring on the rain :sad:

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
francois said:
Nice ride Medic. Last night, my ride was good too. Much warmer than usual. I met this guy too Pimp-Al who is a Pinoy translpant from New Jersey who likes to ride a lot!

fc
That's the cat that rode with us on the long asss Gap ride. Fast dude. I asked him why pimp Al, and if he had any hoes. He said they're all in Jersey! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts