Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While out doing a hike today I ran across three riders from Prescott who were enjoying riding one of Sedona's best trails. The first two riders had done the ride previously and apparently they enjoyed the ride so much they brought a friend along who hadn't ridden it before.

The weather was perfect and trail conditions were good. Looks like the weather is going to be in the 60's thru Saturday. starting Sunday it looks like their maybe rain through Thursday.

Doc

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
helimech said:
Yep good times were had Doc! Thanks for keeping the trail in good shape. The indian buffet after the ride was great. Looking fwd to ride some more work from you. Later.
Heli:

Good seeing you and your buddies. Curious how everyone did on the steep slickrock left hander. Seems to be very blown out.

Chewy and Sadu also came by, they rode up from the trout farm.

Doc

Attachments

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paul B said:
Oh man, Sedona. I gotta get me some of this soon. Doc, do you know Jeff? He posts as Zul in here. p.
Paul:

I know him through some PM's. I hope to ride Rabbit Fingers with him then do a little Made in the Shade to Slim Shady.

Doc

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Doc, everything seemed ridable to me. Didn't realy noticed anything blown out? maybe where you were at down a little in the soft stuff, but that was still good to me. Is that your Nomad in the above pic? Nice.

·
The .05 percent
1,183 Posts
I will probably be making my way down Sunday. Gonna get one last ride on Elden before the storm hits. Ridden a few new ones in complete solitude over the last week. Conditions are amazing, esp since everyone thinks we are snowed in

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
helimech said:
Doc, everything seemed ridable to me. Didn't realy noticed anything blown out? maybe where you were at down a little in the soft stuff, but that was still good to me. Is that your Nomad in the above pic? Nice.
Heli:

This is the spot I am talking about.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Oh the V shoot to the left with the ledge on the right. There was some rocks in the way, but with a Zoke and Gonad no problems. It was all good. Nice pic.

Sinatorj, the reserves are open with no snow? need to talk to assgrinder for some runs soon.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,393 Posts
helimech said:
Sinatorj, the reserves are open with no snow? need to talk to assgrinder for some runs soon.
You better hurry. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.