Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I freaking hate those bikes, they look funny. I will never buy one. Some dude at JAX tried to sell my friend one. He barely even rides mtn, and a bike shop was trying to sell him on a 29er. Who ever came up with the idea of putting dirt treads on a road bike should be shot. Kermit the frog bikes, thats what they are! WTF! They are trail bikes not XC bikes. They should allow only 26inch wheels offroad. Some dude tried to catch me on a 29er on a technical singletrack, he failed cause he and his dumb bike suck!

Allthough i did learn to get out of my saddle and gear up while climbing on my "geared" XC from watching singlespeedrs do it!:D

·
Keep pedaling
423 Posts
I like how 29er bikes have not interfered with the availability of 26ers. There is still a wide selection of 26ers. People who prefer a 26er still have the option of purchasing a 26er.

MrBigglesworth69 said:
Who ever came up with the idea of putting dirt treads on a road bike should be shot.
I am in favor of trying new ideas. I don't think the inventors of 29ers should be shot. I think trolls who are opposed to new ideas should be shot.

·
Always Learning
9,608 Posts
Guitar Ted said:
I was wondering how long it would take before this lameness was posted over here. :rolleyes:
Hey, it only took him a full week to find this forum after posting erroneously on the 650B/69er forum. I think we've got the makings of an 18 ACT score tops.:p

Hopefully he won't hurt himself.:D

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Roflmao

BB, just be thankful I wasn't drinking something hot when I read your post :D my poor computer would have got a hot bath :D

BruceBrown said:
Hey, it only took him a full week to find this forum after posting erroneously on the 650B/69er forum. I think we've got the makings of an 18 ACT score tops.:p

Hopefully he won't hurt himself.:D

·
The Dog.
959 Posts
MrBigglesworth69 said:
Kermit the frog bikes, thats what they are!
Kermit the Frog is my hero and the only one who can make riding bowlegged look cool. I'm proud I ride a Kermit the Frog bike. My college essay was about how Kermit the Frog is my hero. I compared his unrivaled charisma to JFK...seriously.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
MrBigglesworth69 said:
I freaking hate those bikes, they look funny. I will never buy one. Some dude at JAX tried to sell my friend one. He barely even rides mtn, and a bike shop was trying to sell him on a 29er. Who ever came up with the idea of putting dirt treads on a road bike should be shot. Kermit the frog bikes, thats what they are! WTF! They are trail bikes not XC bikes. They should allow only 26inch wheels offroad. Some dude tried to catch me on a 29er on a technical singletrack, he failed cause he and his dumb bike suck!

Allthough i did learn to get out of my saddle and gear up while climbing on my "geared" XC from watching singlespeedrs do it!:D
Now that's just silly.

You're really going to disparage folks who ride bikes off road based on the diameter of their wheel?

To what end?

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
ohmigod! lookit how high the BB is on Kermit's bike. That thing must ride like shite. All highcentered and stuff. How can he even ride that thing?

God I hate Kermit. Stupid high bottomed frog.

·
Rohloff
1,600 Posts
Wow! This is it! We've made it!

You haven't truely made it until someone has formed an orginization against you.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.