Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m sure this is here somewhere I just am not finding the right combo of words. I were weigh 210 geared. Looking at the aggressor for my rear tire. Just put on a Specialized Ground Control grid and it’s toast within 50 miles. Multiple cuts, a few knobs almost ripped off. I do not consider myself a hard rider but I party when I can and am feeling confident. At 210 I’m wondering if I should just opt for the DD rear just because of that considering my experience with the GRID. I had Bonti XR4s before and had great reliability just wasnt a fan of the traction with those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Fastest of Bananas
1,792 Posts
I'm sure this is here somewhere I just am not finding the right combo of words. I were weigh 210 geared. Looking at the aggressor for my rear tire. Just put on a Specialized Ground Control grid and it's toast within 50 miles. Multiple cuts, a few knobs almost ripped off. I do not consider myself a hard rider but I party when I can and am feeling confident. At 210 I'm wondering if I should just opt for the DD rear just because of that considering my experience with the GRID. I had Bonti XR4s before and had great reliability just wasnt a fan of the traction with those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. Too heavy for EXO

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.