Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mrperc went down Sat while riding with some of the Chumba Crew and broke his Clavicel and will be out for a few weeks. He's been staying high on vicodin and Im sure will post pics of the Xray as soon as he can. :drumroll:

Healin vibes

Attachments

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,816 Posts
thanx guys... been hoped up on mortrin and vicodin the past few days so sorry for the late update... Nova, Brian, Alfredo and Juan drove me and my car to the hospital. Dogonfr and mum came to the hospital to make sure things are ok... Yay! Then went to my gf's place and her and her mum have been taking care of me... I'm really thankful for so many people out there extending their concerns and help... thanx!!!! XD

Xrays to come soon
lol

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,816 Posts
rollertoaster said:
heal up soon. I'd say at least it happened in the off season, but you don't have an off season in Cali.
yea dude.. no off season here, oh well... it's my first broken bone and it was just a question on when it was going to happen anyways... my bike is in Anaheim with Chumba right now. I had no way of taking it back with me so Walter and Darren took it back with them. They said they're going to fix my fork problems and tune it up as well... Those guys sure do know how to take care of a broken rider :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
wuss
2,380 Posts
Good luck! I came to New Zealand for January and went for a ride after one night of sleep (25 hours in a plane and quite bad jet lag). Had an amazing ride but crashed on my last run and hurt my shoulder. Still very bad after 3 weeks but managed to ride again this weekend.

If I had my Chumba with me I would probably not have crashed :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.