Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
nope can't see a thing...oh wait maybe....nah I gotta stop drinking i see a blurry bike rider....man this alcohol gonna ruin my eyesite. I might end up in bed w/a fat chick...oops that happen last night.

I SWEAR I WILL NEVER DRINK AGAIN
I SWEAR I WILL NEVER DRINK AGAINI
I SWEAR I WILL NEVER DRINK AGAIN

maybe a little tonight

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried real hard to get a good still capture but these darn digital cameras just don't have the right settings. This one did come out pretty cool though....

·
Registered
313 Posts
danomanno said:
I hope this is the right forum for this.

I took this photo of a nice drop. Can you see the blurred rider?
cool. hey, i know that trail. i haven't ridden it recently, but i hope to get out there again soon. nice work. ;)

·
noMAD man
12,059 Posts
Key word...Pan!

danomanno said:
I hope this is the right forum for this.

I took this photo of a nice drop. Can you see the blurred rider?
The effect isn't bad, but follow the rider if that's what you're trying to capture. Most of the lower-end digital cameras don't have a high shutter speed, so just follow the rider with the camera viewfinder.

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
TNC said:
The effect isn't bad, but follow the rider if that's what you're trying to capture. Most of the lower-end digital cameras don't have a high shutter speed, so just follow the rider with the camera viewfinder.
Yeah, most low end cameras will set a real slow shutter in the woods, so your best bet is to pan or look for bright areas. That said, blur can be good too.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts