Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Already dumping here. I opted to stay local instead of doing Kennedy.

Rode for a bit over an hour in an area near *cough*. Conditions were pretty darn nice. Warm-ish too (felt like upper 40s/low 50s) on the trail around 7:30.

Good to get some dirt time in since the world didn't end.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts

Rode for a bit over an hour in an area near *cough*. Conditions were pretty darn nice. Warm-ish too (felt like upper 40s/low 50s) on the trail around 7:30.

Cool ... now I don't have to worry about you tracking me down if I go up Kennedy today. But we may not be off the hook yet. Someone must want a family sized box of red chicklets for Christmas eh? Mayan's closeing all trails 21-23 - Mtbr Forums

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I have to ask...are you under some kind of probation where you are only allowed to post if you mention CHUM at least once? It's like an obsession with you!

·
Registered
4,563 Posts

·
Aussie Battler
29 Posts
Last chance maybe 12 to 3 today before it gets hella wet through the weekend? Light rain in Los Gatos then rock it ?
Can't get out during the week. Trying to get a release out the door at work and looking after a recovering-from-surgery wife at home leaves me no time. Will have to brave the elements tomorrow or Sunday, if I can get my bike fixed tonight. Monday is supposed to be clearer but that's too long to wait since last ride :)

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Can't get out during the week. Trying to get a release out the door at work and looking after a recovering-from-surgery wife at home leaves me no time. Will have to brave the elements tomorrow or Sunday, if I can get my bike fixed tonight. Monday is supposed to be clearer but that's too long to wait since last ride :)
Hope your wife is better soon! Today was not gonna be real good anyway Greg. You and I talked about cheater training ... and man, you should have seen it going on yesterday. Rode with a super fast cat 1 racer who spent the whole time redoing every hill at Kennedy. I'm betting he slept well last night. I am not a rain rider but if there is a break in the rain I'll head to Kennedy this weekend. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.