Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ride to the Farmers Market this morning to find the annual bike week cruiser bike mob scene at the park. OMG, I got lost in this museum of fantastic bicycles.

I had to laugh at the New Ellsworth Truth Triple.

and guess what,...... I came home with a new baby.

Schwinn Cali 5 speed Cruiser.

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
WKD-RDR said:
How did you get your new baby home?
Really?

I just assume he upgraded. Boudlerites are known for being too trusting...that'll teach a hippie to leave his bike just lying there with the no security prevention.

Nice pics LM. I was there too, but apparently I didn't see what you saw...most important part of being a good photog is having the eye...me thinks the camera is less important...

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
longman said:
the pink and white bike in the first photo, 4th bike back...it was the coolest bike there and I thought about buying it for the wife till I saw the price...$900!!!!!
No Kidding. That was a sweet ride.

Getting our bikes home was not too complex...we locked them up with the bike lock I brought, I rode home and wasted gas bringing back the SUV to get them-- you can see the hypocrisy of me trying to save money and gas by riding to the farmers market only to spend money on more bikes and waste fuel.

Pathetic for sure.

Debaser said:
Slightly off topic, but not really, I heard the Thursday Cruiser ride was up to 400+ people last week...
The "underground" version is not so underground again eh? Or was this the spin-off?

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
lidarman said:
The "underground" version is not so underground again eh? Or was this the spin-off?
I believe its the first undergraound version. Or whatever. I don't have an appropriate ride (or costume) for that sort of thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.