Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to come up to ride either Sat or Sun? Will make a decision on the day if anyone is interested. Gunna be T-storming probably, so probably want to start not too late (8am-ish is good). Ride area depends on weather, some places may not be very ridable if they get soaked, but I know of places that will be ok. If it's bright and sunny granite basin may not be the best.

In any case, if I have to wait for someone to fix their tubeless again I'm gunna start shooting people.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Hey James, got lites come ride BCT at night. There is no drops on that trail to OTB on :D and my 2bliss won't go flat. I'm working that day and hitten BCT on the way home. Later.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
helimech said:
Hey James, got lites come ride BCT at night. There is no drops on that trail to OTB on :D and my 2bliss won't go flat. I'm working that day and hitten BCT on the way home. Later.
I was thinking of trying to stay a bit more local, but thanks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Possibly...

I could probably do a Sat am ride... unfortunately the rest of my weekend is spoken for (otherwise I'd love to do that BCT night ride!).

I did 396/Spruce yesterday with a 0730 launch and had a thunderstorm chasing me the whole way back... it was great!

I'll wait and see what others post up and go from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.