Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MTB SOCAL
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a picture of a Ride Tandem from mtbr's Interbike thread. That bike looks awesome. In an interview with Rob Sutton a few months ago, TE mentioned that the tandem Ride (called the RIDE II?) will be coming out sometime in 09 at a little under $2K. Does anyone know when they will be coming out? Also, when is the carbon tt / tri frame coming out?

I guess I'll be adding some more Ellsworths to my stable in 09!

Attachments

·
Those who skibike, know..
327 Posts
The Double Ride is pretty sweet. My wife and I have been up and down the boardwalk and it rocks! [Even with the kiddies in tow in the trailer]. That NuVinci hub will change the world.

No promises on delivery dates yet [we are aiming for early season]. The CoEfficient [tt] should be out of the painter and hitting the road soon! The proto is already earmarked for a Navy Seal for testing...

Yang you are close enough to Ramona that you should just come down for a lunchtime ride....

·
MTB SOCAL
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. The Double Ride may be the new mode of transportation to and from the bagel shop for my wife and I! I assume it's only made in one size?

·
MTB SOCAL
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife and I tried a tandem a while back. She actually did not like the experience because she couldn't see where we were going and she had no control over steering, direction, etc. She would prefer to ride her own bike at her own pace. I've been trying to talk her into letting me pick up a tandem without too much luck, so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.