Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Ride suggestions in SW Oregon

533 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  kONANATE 
#1 ·
The wife & I are going to northern cal for our annual vacation but this year instead of going home after, we're going north to attempt a Shasta summit and then to (???) in southern Oregon for some biking and hiking. I was going to stop at crater lake on the way up and then use Bend as base camp for the rides and camping. Any other suggestions??? I've heard Ashland has good things too - Any ideas?????
Thanks guys-

#2 ·
jayoutside said:
The wife & I are going to northern cal for our annual vacation but this year instead of going home after, we're going north to attempt a Shasta summit and then to (???) in southern Oregon for some biking and hiking. I was going to stop at crater lake on the way up and then use Bend as base camp for the rides and camping. Any other suggestions??? I've heard Ashland has good things too - Any ideas?????
Thanks guys-
Are you looking for trails near Bend or Trails in SW Oregon.. They're hours (driving) apart.

#3 ·
jayoutside said:
Thanks guys-
Check out the "Oregon" forum for usefull info and friendly people. Bend is a great area for riding and hiking. You could camp out by Mt Bachelor at one of many campgrounds off the Cascades Hwy. This would leave you right at or nearby many trail heads. Also check CotaMtb.org for good info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.