Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're going to try to be there around 10am. Riding will be relaxed and I'd like to check out the more freeride oriented trails. There will likely be some sessioning involved. It's sort of last minute, but I figure people have some time off around the holidaze...

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
I heart the drops
1,105 Posts
I will be at your house in the morning dave

·
I think I can.
1,242 Posts
Sent you a text, you have a new #?

:thumbsup: Dave,
Think I might just join you guys as I can get away and show ya around, give me a call in the morning once on the road so we can talk.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
509 Posts
We are heading down on Wednesday to ride. We are coming from Fort Collins. Anybody know what the weather is going to do down there? So pay to park at the south marina sounds the safest. Any name of trails with freeride stuff on them will help us out...Thanks

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dancruz, check out the link to the map I posted, the trails in black are the hard ones ;)

·
Oh, So Interesting!
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
My Maverick has some dust on it after the snow and the cross bike season. As I walk past it in the garage it's been calling me names. Pueblo is calling me, I'm thinking later in the week though.

Those trails rock--kind of like shoes that rock do in this vid:

well, actually the trails rock much more, as the vid is a bit...

·
3 Legged Big Top
639 Posts
davec113 said:
Adobe says "A Drawing Error Occured" and I can't see anything :madman:
Click "OK" and scroll down. It still shows the map for me. After you enter VooDoo trail for a bit it will split. Stay left, on top of the ridge and go around the canyon.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thanks Davec113....can't wait to ride there.....

·
Registered
509 Posts
A big thanks to everybody for all the info....my niner is stoked!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts