Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet at Salem's Lot. Plan on doing @ 15-20 miler at a relaxed group pace. (Will see how my ghetto tubeless system works out) Come one come all. Let's get a good ride or two in b-4 the "Great Bicycle Swap Meet", on the 21st!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
JJ29 said:
Meet at Salem's Lot. Plan on doing @ 15-20 miler at a relaxed group pace. (Will see how my ghetto tubeless system works out) Come one come all. Let's get a good ride or two in b-4 the "Great Bicycle Swap Meet", on the 21st!!!
i'll be there!!!

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet

THE RICK said:
i'll be there!!!
Bring an x-tra 29er tube and a good pump if you don't mind!!!! Not sure on my Ghetto System!!! May need all the help I can get.......

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Have fun, Ill be on about the 9th hole trying to be like tiger. Will probably try to catch a night ride.

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like Tiger??

Redmon said:
Have fun, Ill be on about the 9th hole trying to be like tiger. Will probably try to catch a night ride.
Careful with the knees!! Watch out, that sport is dangerous!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
great pics.
Looks like a1 or 2 29ers in the pics.

How do the 29ers work out there?

I couldn't tell who was riding FS or HT.

I like the thought of a 29er, but at 5' 7" with a 30" inseam I am not sure if
it is the route I should take.

laters

·
Single Malt
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
29ers

Mr. D said:
great pics.
Looks like a1 or 2 29ers in the pics.

How do the 29ers work out there?

I couldn't tell who was riding FS or HT.

I like the thought of a 29er, but at 5' 7" with a 30" inseam I am not sure if
it is the route I should take.

laters
Our group consists of more 29ers than not. Height range is from 5'6"- 6'4". Out of @ 10 riders, 6-7 ride 29ers. Most of us also ride 26ers also. Depends on the mood. Gears or SS? Good luck if you choose one!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.