Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This place is about 10 min from my house in Elerslie, GA. The LBS owner owns the land and another local contractor/rider built all of the stuff. It it so sweet. I can't do near all of it but each time I go I ride something bigger. Enjoy:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
that looks more of like a bike park than somebody work. That guy must have spent a load of time building that. Looks awesome and good pictures. When ever people wear the skate lids and goggles, I think of the Ship troopers in Starship Troopers

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
idaho biker 90 said:
that looks more of like a bike park than somebody work. That guy must have spent a load of time building that. Looks awesome and good pictures. When ever people wear the skate lids and goggles, I think of the Ship troopers in Starship Troopers
lol...but yea man...he's a hell of a craftsman, and there's tons of jumps, drops, etc. out there. It is like a bike park because there are a bunch of different lines to hit...all dialed. I can't do a lot of the lines but I piece jumps together...it's fun. Those pix were of the rollers and a little step-up/drop...it was some of the smaller stuff. The other stuff is nuts. I will take more pix next time.:thumbsup:

·
beautiful jackass
637 Posts
ATXSlugger said:
+1 for wildlife
-1 for a road sign in the woods.

I've been seeing people rocking the skate lid and goggles recently. It's a cool look. I think I'm just going to buy some of those gigantic sunglasses like Lindsay Lohan wears and sport them on rides.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FreerideMonkey7 said:
wow... i wish there was a place like that for me to ride 10 mins away... you have one of the best lbs ever...
Yea I know...the lbs owner just owns the land. I have never seen him out there though. He's a nice guy though. The guy that built all the stuff is out there almost every time I am and he is an amazing rider too.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Very nice ride spot, I wish someone would nut up and build a spot like that around here. We have a huge DJ scene here but the city made us tear out all the ladder work, otherwise we'd have a spot similar to what you evidently have access to. Dont let it get away.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts