Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Pale Rider
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a post in the SE forum that I will copy and paste below. I really don't know why NC/SC are not included in that forum, because I think we are all connected by, at least, the joy of MTB and the great trails in the Appalachians and the foothills, and even good or great systems in the Piedmont and coastal plain. Anyway, here was my post, and I would enjoy your participation in this thread here if it is cool to you.

One of my favorite threads on the whole forum is this one in the Passion forum...

http://forums.mtbr.com/passion/one-...omething-about-your-last-ride-[o]-685895.html

I love to look at pics of folks rides, and the interesting things seen on the ride, and the spectacular scenery from some of the different places. Sometimes the pic is excellent, sometimes average, and sometimes low quality, but it never really matters to me. I just like to daydream.

I think it would be even more interesting to see pics of the rides WE do regularly, on trails that are a little more accessible to each of us. I ride a handful of trail systems close to me, but I think it might inspire me to travel a little more when possible and hit some of YOUR trails.

The basic, loose rules of the thread are 1) a pic, 2) a very brief description of the location and pic description and 3) little excess chatter between posts. Rule 3 is pretty important I think because a lot of the comments and questions can be handled via PM or other means.

Anyway, please participate! I'd love to see your last ride!

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
G - When did (do) you go to Edisto? I went for my annual trip two weeks ago. Is that not a fun trail? I never expected to be railing the marsh and flushing pterodactyls.

:thumbsup:

Edit: Cool - thanks!

·
Pisgah-Pale-Alien
666 Posts
G - When did (do) you go to Edisto? I went for my annual trip two weeks ago. Is that not a fun trail? After 30+ years - I never expected to be railing the marsh and flushing pterodactyls

:thumbsup:
See your Edisto thread. :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
One of the short but fun downhills at Croft State Park, Southside Loop in Spartanburg SC.

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Rule #3 is what MTBr is all about.

·
I need a new name
906 Posts
I've ridden that rhodo-tunnel before but can never remember where in the Bent Creek system it is. Care to point me in the right direction?

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.