1,130 Posts
I wanted to actually see the rider.

Sorry, just an impulse. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, the first pictures are dark because they were near the end of the ride and it was already 5:30 and getting dark fast. I also photoshopped them already, but thought when I lightened them up more the colors looked bad.
Thanks.

·
Where is my mind?
1,130 Posts
No prob. I did the same with my avatar. When I took that pic the hippo looked like it was sitting in pea soupy water. All your shots look great BTW!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Cool

looks like your having a good time. Im trying ot figure out why shin guards and no gloves? Did you just forget the gloves or is that how you ride? Not baggn ya for it, just curious.

wayne

·
I endorse self propulsion
159 Posts
nice pics!! i like the one that is all b & w and you w/ the orange shirt. that's pretty cool.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
wayneosdias said:
Cool

looks like your having a good time. Im trying ot figure out why shin guards and no gloves? Did you just forget the gloves or is that how you ride? Not baggn ya for it, just curious.

wayne
He dropped one in the portapotty before the ride and decided to throw the other in, too. :p :D (reference to other thread)

COOL pics! :thumbsup: I like the third one where he's got a look on his face like he's about to go OTB. :eekster: <~ that one right there

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliments and I had gloves in the night pic but took them off to take some other pics. Then, I didn't put them back on since I was at the end of the trail. Also, in the summer it is in the 90's usually and I don't like how warm the gloves are.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.