Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can'tgetright, D-wang, Joemoto and I rode Grafton Mesa on Saturday. These guys were going off!

1. CGR rollin the spine
2. Long section of "Utah Skinnies"
3. Joemoto launching the Yeti
4. CGR hitting a double

Attachments

·
Leash Law Enforcer
1,119 Posts
Nice! I've been wondering where the Team Sanchez pics have been recently. I just figured it may be too hot to do a lot of riding out there right now. Grafton looks like a lot of fun if you've got the skills. I like the "Utah skinnies."

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pinch said:
Nice! I've been wondering where the Team Sanchez pics have been recently. I just figured it may be too hot to do a lot of riding out there right now. Grafton looks like a lot of fun if you've got the skills. I like the "Utah skinnies."
Sorry about the lack of pics lately, but some of us are getting ready for the Brian Head Century at the end of August, so road riding is taking precedence for a while.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
can't get right said:
Is that an offer of room and board?
If so we wil be up around the second weekend in august.:D
Sadly (not really), I'm in Hood River, OR -- a solid 7 hours from Whistler.

But Post Canyon (semi-famous for FR, I think) is in my backyard. Hood River is insanely crowded this time of year, but if you guys ever find your way up here in mid-September..........:thumbsup:

·
Never enough time to ride
1,575 Posts
Grrrrrrr, gotta finish my RFX, u guys are making me jealous. The Burner just don't cut it for stuff like that.....:eek: Eh, all good things in time I guess.

Nice pics though, looks like a crap load of fun.

happy trails...

squish

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.