Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In typical Crash the Dog form, he no showed for the ride this morning, so no Push's DHX review. D-wang, Can'tgetright, Slim, and I hit it up. Tried to shoot some different angles today. Hope you enjoy.

1. Slim rollin it
2. CGR rippin the canyon
3. Slim
4. El C w/chain and derailleur intact

Attachments

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
That second pic of the corner is sweet. I'd try to duplicate that one with the sun a little higher at some point with all that rock in the background. That thar might be poster worthy.

Your friends have big muscles.

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On a side note, if you recall, Slim's DHX air bit the big one yesterday. We took the RP3 off his spot and put it on his RFX, and he was diggin it. Said it felt better than his DHX air ever did.

·
Leash Law Enforcer
1,120 Posts
El C - Great perspective on the fingers! The other shots you have taken are all up close so it was hard to get a real perspective on how big it was. Looks like fun. How did the rear der. hold up?

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pinch said:
El C - Great perspective on the fingers! The other shots you have taken are all up close so it was hard to get a real perspective on how big it was. Looks like fun. How did the rear der. hold up?
It held up really well this morning. Not as much banging around like the old shimano. Gooseberry tomorrow, and Brianhead on Satruday. I hope she holds.

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
a little off thread here...

picture #1,slim rolling it.it's that a maverick sc-32 on that bike? and if it's? how you guys like that fork?

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RCC said:
picture #1,slim rolling it.it's that a maverick sc-32 on that bike? and if it's? how you guys like that fork?
You're joking right? Noone on my crew rides an Origami fork. Slim has a 66 SL on the front of his bike, and he is digging it so far. I can't say the same for the DHX air that he destroyed yesterday.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
El Chingon said:
It held up really well this morning. Not as much banging around like the old shimano. Gooseberry tomorrow, and Brianhead on Satruday. I hope she holds.
Ooooooooooooooooooh. Goooooooooseberry.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Brian Head.

I miss those places.......................

..............oh well, Whistler in 2 weeks and then again 2 weeks after that.
The PNW rules. :)

·
Time flies...
2,206 Posts
OT = DHX vs RP3??

El Chingon said:
On a side note, if you recall, Slim's DHX air bit the big one yesterday. We took the RP3 off his spot and put it on his RFX, and he was diggin it. Said it felt better than his DHX air ever did.
I'm curious why he liked the RP3 better. I've got a DHXA on my spot and have been wondering if I would prefer an RP3 for my XC riding style...

Also, curious to hear more about the success or failure of your new Sram drivetrain!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.