Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
twouareks said:
7:00 am, Cowboy Trails, Friday Dec 2.

Anyone??? C'MON!!
I sure am tempted. I could maybe go for 1.5 hours but I need to be at work no later than 10. I live half an hour away so that means I am back home by nine. How cold?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
E ! said:
I am working. You got any time off on the weekends?
lol, unfortunately not. My weekends are Tuesdays and Thursdays. And lucky for me, I go to school full time on those days. So no, I try to fit it in whenever I can. :)

I'll go riding with you guys sometime. Hopefully...

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NMPhi767 said:
I sure am tempted. I could maybe go for 1.5 hours but I need to be at work no later than 10. I live half an hour away so that means I am back home by nine. How cold?
ummmmmm, I dunno. I was at Bootleg on Thanksgiving at 7 am, and it wasn't cold at all, but that was a pretty nice day. Hopefully not too bad, 40-50. :rolleyes:

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
twouareks said:
ummmmmm, I dunno. I was at Bootleg on Thanksgiving at 7 am, and it wasn't cold at all, but that was a pretty nice day. Hopefully not too bad, 40-50. :rolleyes:
Its supposed to rain friday morning.

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,980 Posts
If you are still going, I may be out there. I will check the forum tomorrow. I am going to try and get out there by seven weather permitting. If its raining, no way. If you don't see me (blue haro) I guess I slept through my alarm or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts