Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so...

A) it's lookin' like i'll need to be in CS friday afternoon to pick something up... :ihih:

2) saturday morning i'm supposed to be in BV for some jeepin' fun

= i'm thinking i'll just head to BV from CS on friday night and camp out rather than drive back to denver only to turn around and drive back south again the next morning.

so... anybody up for a ride friday afternoon? i've only ridden down there twice-- a few weeks back at palmer w/ scrub and STS, and then last week at cheyenne canyon(?) w/ flow and geek.

inflexibles, you heading out that day?

let me know.

edit: plan B could be a night ride near nathrop? anyone?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,104 Posts
I'm a definate maybe. We are moving offices on Friday (from a kinda run down industrial park to a posh building on the north side so I'm stoked!). If they are going to be moving my computer and all of my files, I don't know how I could be expected to work. However, I haven't heard anything official that we have the afternoon off so I don't know what to expect yet. If there is a chance of getting out, I'd be up for a PT/Sec 16 ride (you'll enjoy it).
 

·
Your retarded
Joined
·
3,085 Posts
Gotdirt, I'm off at 3:00 PM Friday. I'd be down to ride with you and hit some trails that you have not yet done.

BTW, are you doing Chinaman's Gulch Saturday? :sigh: That makes me miss that trail and my Jeep. :-(





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep, OCG it is

been there done that (and doing it again saturday)...

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Automotive design Rim


Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Land vehicle


Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive exterior Land vehicle


as for riding friday, looks like i won't know for sure until late thurs afternoon, as spectrum isn't sure now my frame will be finished. :madman: :sad:

i'll let you know.

P.S. too bad about your XJ... :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
gotdirt said:
so...

A) it's lookin' like i'll need to be in CS friday afternoon to pick something up... :ihih:

2) saturday morning i'm supposed to be in BV for some jeepin' fun

= i'm thinking i'll just head to BV from CS on friday night and camp out rather than drive back to denver only to turn around and drive back south again the next morning.

so... anybody up for a ride friday afternoon? i've only ridden down there twice-- a few weeks back at palmer w/ scrub and STS, and then last week at cheyenne canyon(?) w/ flow and geek.

inflexibles, you heading out that day?

let me know.

edit: plan B could be a night ride near nathrop? anyone?
Hey there GotDirt, if you do indeed have your bike Friday, what time are you riding?

I am looking to ride Friday at 3:30. Probably Palmer/Sect 16, out and back on the Intemann trail (its very close to where I saw you finishing your ride last week) - or some of what you rode last week including the above if a fairly lengthy ride was in order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
check back thurs

well i'd be thrilled to meet you and nickle friday at 3:30, but it's all gonna depend on what spectrum tells me thurs afternoon... :confused:
 

·
Your retarded
Joined
·
3,085 Posts
Cool Cool. What bike are you picking up? Also, what bike do you intend to ride down here?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it ain't lookin' good...

Nickle said:
Cool Cool. What bike are you picking up? Also, what bike do you intend to ride down here?
frame at spectrum is a surprise ;)
but i guess they lost an employee this week so i'm likely SOL for tomorrow...

as for the ride i'd be bringing, my trusty ol' intense tracer. not as big as most of you freaks are riding these days, but it gets me around. :cool:

i'll know for sure in the morning-- post up if you guys are in fact heading out at 3:30, as that time would probably work well (if i'm headed down there). otherwise, rain check? :thumbsup:
 

·
Oh, So Interesting!
Joined
·
5,632 Posts
C'mon Terry, its either big suspension or big wheels, you gotta have one or the other ;) Or maybe both when that Intense 5.5 29er comes out...

It looks like that ledge your pushing your jeep up onto would be a real handfull with a short wheelbase Wrangler, fj40, etc.

I wish I could ride with you on Friday, but not until later in the day for me.
 

·
Your retarded
Joined
·
3,085 Posts
gotdirt said:
frame at spectrum is a surprise ;)
but i guess they lost an employee this week so i'm likely SOL for tomorrow...
I was there last night. I think I know what you are picking up and it looked done to me.

As for Friday, do you have any trails in mind?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
I am for sure hitting the trail at 3:30. It's looking like tomorrow will be a beautiful day.

Davec113, do you still live in Boulder? From your post it almost sounds like you may have moved.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nickle said:
I was there last night. I think I know what you are picking up and it looked done to me. As for Friday, do you have any trails in mind?
you may or may not have seen mine, but it ain't done... :nonod: :sad:

so unfortunately i'm out tomorrow. but at some point (soon i hope) i'm gonna have to come down and get it, so i'll post up again once i have a firm date. i look forward to some more CS trail goodness, better yet w/ a local guide. :thumbsup:
 

·
Your retarded
Joined
·
3,085 Posts
Awww... bummer. Well, when that time comes, PM me or post it up publicly and we'll go hit some of CS' backyard trails.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top